2009年11月20日星期五

Raining day

Photobucket

Is raining day again~~~
feel sleepy

I'm hoping to have a rest ......


But i can't stop !! My exam is coming soon......
I can't stop my revision, I can't stop my practice until I finish my exam


I have do many practice for my B.K and ST
but there are a small part I still don't konw hove to solve it

especially the partnership ......
Although I have do the practice about the chapter,
I still dont' know how to do it!!!


If this type question came out in the exam,what should i do??

I do want just pass my exam, I want credit......
If i can get distinction that is good lah......
(Have a dream...)


===================================


2012
i want wacth this movie~~~
my friend ah ching said that 2012 is very nice
who already wacth it ??
can give some comment or not??




2 条评论:

懒猫♥ 说...

你的部落格变得好漂亮!!!
让人眼前一亮!!!

Evangeline 说...

谢谢~~
好久没见到你了~~