2009年11月18日星期三

exam is coming soon

My internal exam is coming soon...
on next monday


Recently,after school i have do the revision with my friend
there are too many chapter need to do the revision

especially the business administration and statistic
all the formula and the meaning need to remember and understood
haiz~~too many thing need to do but not enough time



Although our teacher already give some tips for us
but it also make me feel scare and nervous


After the internal exam, the external exam will follow up
external exam is more important than the internal exam
50% mark will take up from the exam
( if i'm not mistaken)



Yesterday when i'm do my b.k revision at school
i heard my monitor said after the external exam
she will continue her studies at singapora and work at there.


except her there were 3 or 4 of my classmate also will continue their LCCI
in singapora......


Actually, i don't understand ,really don't understand why all of them
like singapora so much??


If you work at singapora , is just a migrant workes
not a singaporean......

except the exchangen rate is higher ,any advantages there??
I really don't understand......


cause my EFB teacher siad that i need to improve my english
so i try to practice my english at all the time which i can use the english

my english is poor...
if any mistake there please forgive me
and remember remind me about the mistake~~
i will try my best...



没有评论: